- Follow D.Katie Powell Art on WordPress.com
Cat Cards on Etsy!
Stickers on Redbubble!
Search My Blog
Write while having coffee… Cards on Etsy!
My Tees on RedBubble!
- acrylic animals architecture art art journal Buddha cards challenge class color commentary commission creativity drawing furniture gods and goddesses graphite history india ink ink painting journal landscape lojong loss making a living meditation memory painting paper pen & ink pencil portrait process recipe review ritual series sketchbook tonglen tools urban sketchers virtual sketching waterbrush watercolor writing
Tag Archives: Hahnemühle D & S Sketchbook
10. CAT FRISBEE Every day they find more things with which to play. Many of these do not make me happy. Especially if they steal them from my desk! To hear about classes, follow me on Facebook or check out … Continue reading
9. PUCK, REDO (See post on the Puck.) When your human screws up the toss… You smack the puck on the bed to say, “got it!” That’s their cue to throw it again. The disappointment on his face when it … Continue reading
8. BOTTLE CAP Ours are the most inquisitive cats. They are easily bored and go looking for new toys. Savitri loves this… It doesn’t work well so out loss is her gain. I often find it in my shoe (her … Continue reading
Mousies are one of their three favorite toys. It is the tail. 7. LEOPARD MOUSE Leopard is silent. Leopard is stealthy. Leopard can be flipped in the air by his tail. HE FLIES! When Leopard flies he does somersaults. This … Continue reading
A good meal feels like it can solve anything. Or maybe it is just the cooking and the smell of curry filling the house. To hear about classes, follow me on Facebook or check out my new, improved dkatiepowellart.com “Memory … Continue reading
Late Spring walk in NW Portland; people are gardening! Passion-flowers, late daffys, lavender… seem a bit confused as we are having such strange weather! Had mom on my mind… Loving the Platinum Lavender Black ink, black with a touch of … Continue reading
I just keep the pen moving… Don’t think, just journal. Keeping this sketchbook at my work desk I remember little things all day… like the crazy stuff with the cats. Fifteen minutes for most of these, no thinking, just draw, … Continue reading
I’ve had this journal for a long time and as I am writing more I decided to give it a go! It is a draft and sketchbook, but of course I will push boundaries and eventually tell you what it … Continue reading