- Follow D.Katie Powell Art on WordPress.com
Cat Cards on Etsy!
Stickers on Redbubble!
Search My Blog
Write while having coffee… Cards on Etsy!
My Tees on RedBubble!
- acrylic animals architecture art art journal Buddha cards challenge class color commission creativity drawing furniture gods and goddesses graphite history india ink ink painting journal landscape lojong loss making a living meditation memory painting paper pen & ink pencil portrait process review ritual series sketchbook sketchcrawl timed painting tonglen tools urban sketchers virtual sketching waterbrush watercolor writing
Tag Archives: #cattoy
13. TAPE IS NOT A TOY We have resorted to putting it in small loops on a couple of things we absolutely cannot keep our willful, innocent-looking “kitten” from climbing. We tried squirting her with the water pistol. No deterrent. … Continue reading
Sammy held the post as Chief Studio Cat and Greeter! When clients visited, he was never shy… He came out to set them at ease and contribute to our contractual discussions. Whenever a new piece came into the studio, … Continue reading
Yamantaka is THE most obsessive smart crazy cat… He finds toys in everyday objects like no cat that has ever owned me… He brings them to both of us for inspection which is good when it is dangerous. Yup, … Continue reading
10. CAT FRISBEE Every day they find more things with which to play. Many of these do not make me happy. Especially if they steal them from my desk! To hear about classes, follow me on Facebook or check out … Continue reading
9. PUCK, REDO (See post on the Puck.) When your human screws up the toss… You smack the puck on the bed to say, “got it!” That’s their cue to throw it again. The disappointment on his face when it … Continue reading
8. BOTTLE CAP Ours are the most inquisitive cats. They are easily bored and go looking for new toys. Savitri loves this… It doesn’t work well so out loss is her gain. I often find it in my shoe (her … Continue reading