- Follow D.Katie Powell Art on WordPress.com
Search My Blog
Top 50 Sketch Blogs
My Tees on RedBubble!
Follow me on Flickr!
- acrylic animals architecture art art journal Buddha cards challenge class color commentary commission creativity drawing furniture gods and goddesses graphite history india ink ink painting journal landscape lojong making a living meditation memory painting paper pen & ink pencil portrait process review ritual series sketchbook sketchcrawl timed painting tonglen tools urban sketchers virtual sketching waterbrush watercolor writing
Prints + Originals For Sale
Tag Archives: #ilovemycats
Both Yaman and Savitri watch birds; the studio windows are by far the best bird watching windows because we can see murders of crows, flocks of gulls, smaller birds, and the occasional antics of a bluejay family. We’ve also seen … Continue reading
10. CAT FRISBEE Every day they find more things with which to play. Many of these do not make me happy. Especially if they steal them from my desk! To hear about classes, follow me on Facebook or check out … Continue reading
9. PUCK, REDO (See post on the Puck.) When your human screws up the toss… You smack the puck on the bed to say, “got it!” That’s their cue to throw it again. The disappointment on his face when it … Continue reading
8. BOTTLE CAP Ours are the most inquisitive cats. They are easily bored and go looking for new toys. Savitri loves this… It doesn’t work well so out loss is her gain. I often find it in my shoe (her … Continue reading
Mousies are one of their three favorite toys. It is the tail. 7. LEOPARD MOUSE Leopard is silent. Leopard is stealthy. Leopard can be flipped in the air by his tail. HE FLIES! When Leopard flies he does somersaults. This … Continue reading