- Follow D.Katie Powell Art on WordPress.com
Cat Cards on Etsy!
Stickers on Redbubble!
Search My Blog
Write while having coffee… Cards on Etsy!
My Tees on RedBubble!
- acrylic animals architecture art art journal Buddha cards challenge class color commission creativity drawing furniture gods and goddesses graphite history india ink ink painting journal landscape lojong loss making a living meditation memory painting paper pen & ink pencil portrait process recipe review ritual series sketchbook sketchcrawl tonglen tools urban sketchers virtual sketching waterbrush watercolor writing
Tag Archives: #madeyoulook
I don’t know what we’d do without the cats… Mitchell and I each bring different things to the play. I build forts; Mitchell does Willie Mays. Crinkly paper that comes in Chewy boxes, and the Give a Crap boxes, with … Continue reading
13. TAPE IS NOT A TOY We have resorted to putting it in small loops on a couple of things we absolutely cannot keep our willful, innocent-looking “kitten” from climbing. We tried squirting her with the water pistol. No deterrent. … Continue reading
10. CAT FRISBEE Every day they find more things with which to play. Many of these do not make me happy. Especially if they steal them from my desk! To hear about classes, follow me on Facebook or check out … Continue reading
9. PUCK, REDO (See post on the Puck.) When your human screws up the toss… You smack the puck on the bed to say, “got it!” That’s their cue to throw it again. The disappointment on his face when it … Continue reading
8. BOTTLE CAP Ours are the most inquisitive cats. They are easily bored and go looking for new toys. Savitri loves this… It doesn’t work well so out loss is her gain. I often find it in my shoe (her … Continue reading
Mousies are one of their three favorite toys. It is the tail. 7. LEOPARD MOUSE Leopard is silent. Leopard is stealthy. Leopard can be flipped in the air by his tail. HE FLIES! When Leopard flies he does somersaults. This … Continue reading
There was Cat Squares 1… And Cat Squares 2… and the stories continue! 5. THE BAND “Ehh-ehh. Ehh-ehh.” The sound of the band game… I make a hair band fly fifteen feet! Sometimes they “WAP!” on the ceiling, oh, delight! … Continue reading
Continuing on from Cat Squares 1… 4. SOCCER BALL Savitri’s a world cup champ! She brings the ball to me in the mornings. the game begins when I throw it in the air… It sails over the studio tables to … Continue reading