This was a yummy dinner!
Some people despise prepared garlic; I cannot always take the time for fresh garlic and so, I always have a bottle of Christopher Ranch Organic Chopped Garlic on hand. Ditto, if you don’t have fresh lemons by all means use bottled lemon juice and zest. Is there a price for substitutions? Yes, but if that is the time you have or the ingredients on hand, I won’t call the Chef Police.
- 2-4 organic, humanely raised chicken breast (the butcher will cut up chickens for you if you ask)
- 2 organic lemons for juice and zest (take 1-3 thin slices from the middle of each before juicing for presentation)
- 1 organic lime (optional, again, 1-3 thin slices for presentation)
- 2 t Pepper Pesto (use hot or less hot to your liking)
- 1 thumb of organic ginger, peeled and diced
- 1 t chopped garlic, or 2-3 fresh cloves
- 1/3 c organic olive…
View original post 184 more words